Rhododendrons cover the large berm along the driveway at Evergreen
Take Route 114 to Goffstown Village. Then turn onto Summer Street, which is behind Sully’s Superette. The Evergreen Garden Cottage, at 42 Summer Street, is the eighth house on the right.
Please park on the right side of Summer Street (closest to the garden). Then walk to the end of the short driveway and follow the steps up to the Visitor Reception & Exhibit Area.
Highway approaches from the south include:
- I-93 north to I-293 to Route 101 west to Route 114.
- Route 3 north to the Everett Turnpike in Nashua to Route 101 west to Route 114.
- Route 13 north to Route 101 east to Route 114.
- Route 13 north directly to Route 114 in Goffstown village.
Approaches from the north and northwest include:
- I-93 south to I-293 to Route 101 west to Route 114.
- I-89 south to Exit 5 in Hopkinton, then Route 9 east to Route 13 south to Route 114 in Goffstown Village.
Approaches from the east include Route 101 west to I-93 south to I-293 to Route 101 west to Route 114.