- A visitors’ bathroom is in the Garden Cottage, next to the Visitor Reception & Exhibit Area.
- Light refreshments are served in the Visitor Reception & Exhibit Area.
Evergreen does not serve meals, but there are a dozen restaurants in and around Goffstown Village.
Sawyer’s (13 Main Street; 603-497-2996) serves breakfast.
Open for breakfast and lunch are:
- Apotheca Flower and Tea Shoppe, 24C Main Street, 603-497-4940; apothecaflowershoppe.com;
- Just Like Mom’s Pastries, about 2 miles north of the Village on Route 114, 603-529-6667; justlikemomspastries.com;
- The Blue Moose Café, 20 Main Street, 603-345-0479; TheBlueMooseCaféNH@gmail.com;
- Northeast Café, in an old mill on the Piscataquog River in New Boston—about 7 miles south of Goffstown on Route 13, 603-487-3930; email@example.com.
Open for lunch and dinner:
- China Gourmet, 25 Main Street, 603-497-3631; www.chinagourmet.biz;
- Sliders, Route 13 south, 603-384-2745; slidersrestaurantnh.com;
- Putnam’s Waterview Restaurant, 40 Main Street, 603-497-4106;
- Vikster’s Pizza & Subs, 23 Main Street, 603-497-8211; www.viksters.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Village Trestle, 25 Main Street, 603-497-8230; www.villagetrestle.com; email@example.com.